The Company is looking for a Specialist to work with International & Local Partners and with Clients. It provides professional services for corporate IT security solutions based on IBM Security Framework and other vendors ‘IT products portfolios.
The job purpose is implementation and integration in the client ‘premises of the new software products and applications; maintenance and support of the implemented solutions; design and implementation of changes and customization to the in production SW solutions/products; working in the process of SW solutions support in cooperation with Vendor and Clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Related field or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of deploying and maintaining a variety of operating systems environments;
- Good knowledge of network architecture and protocols;
- Good *nix/Linux skills and knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Windows family products: Servers, services, architecture;
- Ability to learn technical tasks quickly;
- Proven knowledge - certificates, diplomas or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of English and Romanian languages.
- Experience in building and maintaining of IT systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering;
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Familiar with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of IT Security solutions;
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
Specific requirements for the candidate qualification to the specific type of IT systems domain:
1) - Technical knowledge/experience of different types of databases (DBMS) and operating systems;
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL languages.
2) - AD/ LDAP Administration knowledge and experience.
- Project documentation studying, design and execution;
- SW Solution installation and configuration;
- SW Solution testing and acceptance;
- SW Solution administration, customization, development;
- Maintaining and remediation of incidents/tickets and service request cases;
- Monitor applications and automated processes;
- Analyze, resolve, and coordinate technical problems for all issues/incidents;
- Execute tasks in production by following execution of Runbooks/instructions;
- Managing and escalate issues according to the proper procedures;
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document resolutions for incident tickets;
- Update troubleshooting documentation based on resolutions;
- Perform proactive monitoring of servers/solutions.
- Official employment and social package;
- Fixed salary + sales bonuses;
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 (it can be flexible);
- Office is located in the center of Chisinau;
- English courses;
- Interesting trips, trainings and conferences.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected]
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 787 08 500
Дата публикации: 24.07.2020