Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
• Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
• Client’s funds management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during payments process.
• P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
• Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
• Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
• Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business.
• Act in accordance with Safeguard Global values and ethics.
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years of experience in accounting role
• Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
• Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
• Designed and implemented process improvement initiatives
• Data analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills, including English Language
• Advanced Excel skills
Дата публикации: 12.02.2021