Our client is a Quick Commerce company looking for a new team member for the position of strategic account manager (Q-commerce)
As a Strategic Account Manager for the Q-commerce department, you will be a key role in the company. You will ensure partner engagement and retention in company by finding ways to grow number of orders and generate additional revenue. Define the monetisation strategy and execution for all partner segments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Account Management mandatory in Food Retail Industry and/or Business Consultant;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details;
- Customer obsession;
- Fluency in Local languague and English are a must;
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Develop and manage partner relationship for all the accounts in your portfolio;
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings;
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence;
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients;
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance;
- Be responsible for our partner’s business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics;
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties;
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement;
- Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvements.
- A work in an international company, in a professional and friendly team;
- Approximate level of salary: 17000 mdl (individually discussed with each candidate) gross;
- Ability to realize your potential;
- Attractive offer Phantom Shares (the opportunity for an employee to become a shareholder of the Company);
- Tempting moving conditions (if necessary;));
- Cool bonuses like fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beer on Fridays, culture days every 2 months;
- Flexible working week.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected],com indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 782 08 500
Дата публикации: 22.04.2021