Our client is a Quick Commerce company looking for a new team member for the position of Commercial Lead (Q-commerce)
You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc and growing their number on the platform while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets. In this role you will be part of the commercial leadership team for company, working closely with the regional team and HQ team.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing high-performance commercial team;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals;
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred;
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change;
- You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding;
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems;
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments;
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others;
- You are always respectful, kind and fair;
- Local Language and English full professional proficiency.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country commercial department;
- Keep building a partner portfolio, create new business opportunities and initiate partnership collaborations;
- Build processes to scale the commercial effort without compromising quality or support;
- Lead your team to greatness - hire top talents, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals;
- Guide the commercial team in order to achieve the sales targets and maintain good relationships with our partners;
- Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains and smaller partners;
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information - setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance;
- Work closely with our HQ Commercial department to define commissions, rewards, and incentives to motivate the local team;
- Coordinate and manage the Commercial KPIs defined together with the Operation and Marketing team.
- A work in an international company, in a professional and friendly team;
- Approximate level of salary: 17000 mdl gross (individually discussed with each candidate) + 30% monthly bonus reaching the target;
- Ability to realize your potential;
- Attractive offer Phantom Shares (the opportunity for an employee to become a shareholder of the Company);
- Tempting moving conditions (if necessary;));
- Cool bonuses like fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beer on Fridays, culture days every 2 months;
- Flexible working week.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected],com indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 782 08 500
Дата публикации: 22.04.2021