SYSTEM ANALYST, CHISINAU
- Responsible for receiving and studying the business requirements (prepared by business analyst) and creation of the logical plan for the IT development.
The candidate has never made coding/IT development, just plans the functionality/logical layer/workflows/screens/data tables/interfaces and turns the business requirement into IT.
For example: business requires a new function in which the loan origination process should be able to having direct interface to the Credit Bureau and having an online checking. System analyst has to analyze the request and plan the way of implementation (which screen has to be modified and further fields added, what kind of workflow and interfaces have to be applied, etc.).
- Responsible for the definition of test cases for regression/unit/system/user acceptance test. System analyst manages the system test and would be nominated to Core banking/Electronic banking/Card, etc. systems.
- System analyst is also in charge of 2nd/3rd level support. He/she would be responsible to start to learn the CBS solutions.
- Studies in IT field;
- Deep knowledge in functional and logical layers of an IT application/group of applications;
- System analyst has IT qualification with a strong banking business experience;
- Experienced in significant IT implementation programs (replacement of core banking system, implementation Electronic banking systems, etc.);
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies (PMP, SDLC, Agile);
- Experienced in projects managed in multinational environments;
- Experienced in banking business banking IT services;
- Excellent communication, management and presentation skills;
- Individual employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Motivating salary + bonuses (annual bonus based on the performance evaluation process, collective bonus depending on the financial results of the bank);
- Meal tickets;
- Optional medical insurance;
- Car and service telephone, trainings, compensation for changing the place of residence of the candidates;
- Professional development;
- Work schedule (Monday-Friday, 8.30 - 17.30);
- The office located in the center of Chisinau;
- Possibility to go to the bank's gym;
- Preferential conditions for banking products.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected] indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 787 08 500.
Дата публикации: 25.06.2020