SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE EXPERT, CHISINAU
- Would be responsible to plan and maintain the enterprise architect model of the Bank;
- Would be responsible to elaborate and support the implementation of and adequate SDLC process in which the architecture planning is a key step;
- Has to create relevant architecture standards, to be architecture model. In the SDLC has to be ensured that all the IT developments to be in line with TO-BE architecture and architectural standards;
- Has to support the system analyst and the integration planning;
- Would participate and mainly responsible for the TO-BE architecture planning with the support of OBR and BRD experts.
- Studies in IT field;
- Experienced in significant IT implementation programs (replacement of core banking system, implementation Electronic banking systems, etc.);
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies (PMP, SDLC, Agile);
- Experienced in projects managed in multinational environments;
- Experienced in banking business banking IT services;
- Excellent communication, management and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Individual employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Motivating salary + bonuses (annual bonus based on the performance evaluation process, collective bonus depending on the financial results of the bank);
- Meal tickets;
- Optional medical insurance;
- Car and service telephone, trainings, compensation for changing the place of residence of the candidates;
- Professional development;
- Work schedule (Monday-Friday, 8.30 - 17.30);
- The office located in the center of Chisinau;
- Possibility to go to the bank's gym;
- Preferential conditions for banking products.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected] indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 787 08 500.
Дата публикации: 25.06.2020