SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, CHISINAU
- Position is requested to be set up for management of the entire IT Integration program. The candidate has to be dedicated 100% to the Program;
- Responsible as program lead for the successful and E2E delivery of the project (from preparation/planning to execution);
- Has to deal with operative (project management) tasks as well.
- Experienced in significant IT implementation programs (replacement of core banking system, implementation Electronic banking systems, etc.);
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies (PMP, SDLC, Agile);
- Experienced in projects managed in multinational environments;
- Experienced in banking business banking IT services;
- Excellent communication, management and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Individual employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Motivating salary + bonuses (annual bonus based on the performance evaluation process, collective bonus depending on the financial results of the bank);
- Meal tickets;
- Optional medical insurance;
- Car and service telephone, trainings, compensation for changing the place of residence of the candidates;
- Professional development;
- Work schedule (Monday-Friday, 8.30 - 17.30);
- The office located in the center of Chisinau;
- Possibility to go to the bank's gym;
- Preferential conditions for banking products.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by e-mail [email protected] indicating the position.
For more information you can contact us: (+373) 787 08 500.
Дата публикации: 25.06.2020